Green tea is made solely with the leaves of Camellia Sinensis, which originates from China in many varieties. Over the past years, there are many scientific ans medical studies made to determine the extent of its health benefits. Green tea contains polyphenols, particularly catechins, carotenoids, tocopherols, ascorbic acid, minerals such as chromium, manganese, selenium and zinc.
In China and other Asian countries, it is used for traditional medicine that controls bleeding and helps heal wounds, regulates body temperature , blood sugar and promotes digestion.
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA
- Eases the effect of alcohol
- Eliminates indigestion
- Cures blotchiness, beri-beri disease
- Prevents fatigue
- improves urinary and brain functions
- Anti depressant drink which makes one relax and be at ease
COMMON USES OF GREEN TEA
Dental cavities / Kidney stones / Cancer / Reduces BP
PRODUCT: LEM GUYABANO Powdered Juice Drink
(with Lemon Grass and Green Tea)
- Contains Graviola, an anti-oxidant 10,000 times stronger than the anti-cancer drug " Adriamycin" and Citral from Lemon Grass which prompts cancer cells to commit suicide
- Green Tea is powerful anti-oxidant with polyphenols and minerals